Hey gang! I’m really enjoying filling in for the Quickies. Donna is currently conquering the state of Pennsylvania with her army of robotic squirrels. Typical Wednesday.
And now… Your Quickies.
- Face it, you’ve always wanted to eat paint. Therefore, edible chocolate art supplies. – Via Anne
- You’ve heard of the ‘Elf on the Shelf’, right? How about ‘Angel on the Shelf’. Just don’t blink. – Via Emily
- I don’t even know how to describe this method of painting with watercolors. Just watch these GIFs and marvel. It’s really clever and beautiful to watch unfold. – Via Daniela
- Artist AJ Fosik makes false gods out of wood. – Via Lauren
- A rare temperature inversion creates a river of clouds inside of the Grand Canyon. It’s unspeakably beautiful.
- And a special treat: The Blues Brothers shopping mall car chase recreated, shot by shot, stop-motion, in Lego. It is glorious.
Featured image: AJ Fosik ‘Lamplighter to the Promised Land’ (detail)