- Magical Contamination Antoine Bridier-Nahmias leaves petri dishes exposed and takes pictures of what grows on them.
- Anatomically Correct Mythological Creatures.
- “Even in worlds where crime can be predicted before it happens, and lightning can be bottled and sold, women of color still cannot be protagonists.”
- Illusive – an iPhone app that creates illusions from your photos..
- Help create an atlas of North American calling insects by recording their calls. (I love citizen science!)
- ZXX – A font that acts like a Captcha. I peronally prefer the Voight Kampff, but de gustibus non est disputandum.
- Japanese Robot Astronaut! Yes, you read that right. via Donna.
- Fad Diets Visualized.
- Pinterest Board of the Week: Beautiful Complexity.