Mad Quickies 4.18
- Miniature furniture on the ceiling. Just because.
- M. Night School is raising money to send M. Night Shyamalan to film school. What a twist!
- Do you want a Skeletor Belt? Yes, yes you do.
- Some things that might be made from algae in the future. No Soylent Green on the list, though.
- As far as I can tell, this guy wants to crowdsource a fully-operational AT-AT. Yeah.
- Dundee academics use a laser scanning technique to recreate a Viking woman’s face. Viking women looked a lot like Shrek extras, apparently.