- Christmas Ornaments made into skulls.
- NASA Has made an Earthrise simulation, to show just how the iconic image of earth was shot.
- What do you get when you combine pottery and animation?
- A Scientist Writes Science Fiction.
- Michaelangelo’s illustrated grocery list.
- Photographic images of mind-altering substances.
- Sometimes the process is just as beautiful and mind-boggling as the art. Joel Cooper takes us through the process he uses to dye and fold his beautiful folded masks.
- Deep Sea News has compiled an essential ocean library.
- One of the great questions of the ages: Should The Hobbit‘s Dwarves stand up in barrels?.
- The fabulous Geena Davis has easy ways to start to fix movie sexism.
- B-movie Monsters mapped by state.
- “Mildly bored ballerina” goats climb terrifying walls to get salt.
Emily Graslie helps with a squirrel dissection.
Gross, but oh-so-cool. You probably don’t want to be eating a cheese danish while watching this, like I was.
All 2013 country songs are the same song.
Even though country music is one of my occasional guilty pleasures, I have to agree with this.