Mad Quickies 11.26
- Trotify – make your bike go clop-clop.
- Bacteriologist-approved eggnog recipe.
- A Myst linking book.
- Self-filling water bottles.
- Shark socks.
- Practical effects in Terminator 2.
- A candle-powered… candle.
- Death By Puppets did a couple PSAs at the Puckin’ Fuppet Show.
Stumbling robots, sexagenarian computers and organ transplant love songs after the jump…
I Have Your Heart
Harwell Dekatron / WITCH
(the world’s oldest original working digital computer)
Leo Learns to Walk
That “I have your heart” video made me smile.
Yeah, I’ve been playing it over and over. Still not sick of it. 🙂
It makes me ridiculously happy that someone went to all that effort to make an actual Linking Book. People are awesome.