- The Illustrated Journals of a Dairy Farmer in 1941. George Pope moved to a dairy farm in the 1940s. His great-grandson Lucas Adams is now illustrating his journals in spare, beautiful colored pencil drawings.
- Long-Exposures of Fireflies. Who needs fairies at the bottom of the garden when nature provides its own awesomeness?
- Silk Pavilion. Fascinating installation art, using both silk worms and architecture.
- Cosplay (+bringing a fictional world to life) of the Day:The Zelda Project. Just look at the images. It really does look like someone just brought their camera into the game.
- Six Fairytales for the Modern Woman.
- Dress like you’re from Adventure Time.. Because more of us need to embrace our inner Lumpy Space Princess! via @stephbarnard
- Classical Sculptures as Hipsters. It’s Monday morning and this made me snort my coffee.
- Vote for this t-shirt by Esceptica writer Andres has designed a shirt over at Threadless! And enter to win one if it gets made. (It’s awesome. Really awesome.) via Daniela.
- Today’s Retail Find: Exoticizing the Otter via miserlyoldman.
Dumi and Farligt explode things in slow motion.
I saw this (with better music) during a Pilobolus on Friday and was mesmerized.
Featured image is