Mad Quickies 12.30
- Internet search fails to show evidence of time travelers. (Of course, we all know this is because The Doctor is too smart to leave evidence.)
- The Hobbit‘s Dwarves and their stunt doubles..
- “Dream good” Woodie Guthrie’s unbeatable New Year’s Resolutions
- Frozen Soap Bubbles. via Victor and Anne
- Amazingly lifelike sculptures of people. I can’t quite kick the cognitive-dissonance of seeing these next to real people. The only thing that clues you in that they’re sculptures is the scale. via Amy
- Beautifully intricate Frozen snowflakes.
- How did the ISS astronauts celebrate Christmas? Christmas in Spaaaaace!
- And vintage Christmas in Spaaaace! Amy Shira Teitel tells how Jim Lovell sent Marilyn Lovell a present from the moon.
- 300 Years of Imaginary Spaceships.
- Kevin Smith calls out his fans on their misogyny. (It’s refreshing to see this happen.)