Mad Quickies 3.18
- An Indiegogo campaign to restore Lowell Observatory’s Clark Telescope.
- Who invented zero?
- Feynmann’s double slit experiment actually works.
- 7 Raspberry Pi tutorials.
- Sponsored superheros.
- Henrietta Lacks’ “HeLa” cell line sequenced.
- DIY Lucky Charms marshmallows.
- Somebody thought it would be a good idea to give a flying robot talons.
- Pulsars, Joy Division and Jocelyn Bell Burnell (via Emily)
- Play with gravity! (via madfishmonger)
- Animal eye macro close-ups. (via Beth)
- “RED” Hong Yi’s food art. (via Anne)
- Self-portraits show artist’s descent into Alzheimer’s (via Brian)
Movie Blooper Reel, 1930s-Style
Everything Is Spiders
After Ever After