- An ingredients list for naturally occuring foods? Heck yes. I particularly love that James Kennedy used FDA names for naturally occurring food coloring.
- Architectural Renderings of Life. Drawn by Rafael Araujo, using pencil and pen. Gorgeous. via Brian
- A photographer captures John Schneider’s sadness. How lovely and real. A photo essay on loss.
- A mother photographs her kids life. Also lovely and real. A photo stream of joy.
- Katydids, otters and a solitary brown bear. Today I’m full of the photos, apparently.
- Dragon in my Garage. An illustrated story about critical thinking, inspired by Carl Sagan’s The Demon-Haunted World, by Quarksparrow.
A peek at Reservoir Dogs in rehearsal.
Quentin Tarantino and Steve Buscemi work it out and we get to watch.
Featured image is neon colored katydids from the National Geographic 2013 Year in Review.