Quickies — Apology Bingo and Science Saving Modern Art
- What does the bird’s eye view of our world look like? Busy. Very busy and … well … manmade.
- Mistakes were made. Apology Bingo should be pretty fun this week! via Radium Yttrium
- “Every non-traditional material disintegrates in its own way.” Should science save modern art. via Jennifer Ouelette
- Famous movie quotes as charts. via Beth
- Unborn animals in the womb. Oy is that tiger shark cute. via Victor
Jesus Christ visits Sarah Silverman
And they watch NCIS. And talk reproductive rights. No, really.
What makes up a comet?
Dara O’Briain finds out
Featured image is neon colored katydids from the National Geographic 2013 Year in Review.