New Kid On The Blog
Well hello there! My name is Cloe and it looks like I’m going to be here as a contributor now, how cool is that? This is just my little introductory post, so you get a feel for who I am and what I’m about. I really hate having to describe myself so I’ll instead present you with some random factoids about myself that will help influence your opinions of me.
- I’ve hitchhiked, alone, cross country a number of times
- I’ve been on a bike ride through the desert with Sergey Brin
- I am most productive at night
- I’ve been a vegetarian for 27 years
- I spent my sweet 16 in a medical clinic in Haiti, volunteering
- I met my fiancee online in an atheist debate room
- My dog has his own Facebook profile
- I currently have five pieces hanging in a Doctor Who themed art show
- I get genuinely upset when people call chimps monkeys
- My favorite author is Robert Heinlein
- My #1 feel good movie is Silence of the Lambs
All that being said I’m pee-my-pants excited about being here and I really hope we can all geek out on art and science together. Let the hazing begin!