Mad Quickies 7.22
- As you get back to work Monday morning, enjoy some Communist Farm Propaganda. (I never thought I would be addicted to a beautifully designed farm magazine, but I am.)
- Who Wants to Live a Million Years? Adorable natural selection game! – via Critical Dragon1177
- This short piece at Bitch Magazine is quite timely, since I just had to fight the “why can’t you just identify with the guys???” questioning. Digging into Gender and Comics at San Diego Comic Con.
- Circus Performers from the 40s and 50s. Who doesn’t love circus ephemera? (Okay, I know you’re out there, but *I* love circus ephemera.
- Larp Trek. The entire comic is amusing, but this particular one had me cackling to myself for quite a while after reading it.
- More from the Useless Armor Department: I want armor leggings! via miserlyoldman
- Alexander Korzer-Robinson’s cut paper prints and shadow boxes are entrancing..
- History of Rube Goldberg Machines.
New from 2 Minute Thesis: Mystery Tubes in Stick Insect Gut
Featured image is one of my less-successful species from Who Wants To Live a Million Years?