Mad Quickies 3.18 – Magic Pigs, Monster Dishes and Burrito Lovesongs
It’s the better-late-than-never Tuesday Quickies!
- First our featured image is some lovely monsters invading Don Moyer’s idyllic pottery:
Willow Ware Monsters. I would buy these dishes in a heartbeat!
- What if Doctor Who was played by dogs?
- Continuing my love of itty bitty historical artifacts: Nesting Pocket Globe
- What can we learn about privacy from porn stars?
- 8 Book Historians you should be following. No, really, they’re interesting!
- Swine Flu The Magical and Medical History of Pigs
- The Hybrid Animals subreddit makes me happy.
- How would you interpret an ammonite fossil if you had no clue what it was? The Salagrama Stones
- Falling in love with the dark Bringing art and the National Park System together to save natural skies.
- It’s Monday, so f–k it, let’s go shopping
- Special Needs in Strange Worlds: Disabilities in YA Literature
The Doubleclicks have made a love song that speaks to me. It’s about love. And burritos. What could be better?