Mad Quickies 12.4
Hey gang! I’m really enjoying filling in for the Quickies. Donna is currently conquering the state of Pennsylvania with her army of robotic squirrels. Typical Wednesday.
And now… Your Quickies.
- Face it, you’ve always wanted to eat paint. Therefore, edible chocolate art supplies. – Via Anne
- You’ve heard of the ‘Elf on the Shelf’, right? How about ‘Angel on the Shelf’. Just don’t blink. – Via Emily
- I don’t even know how to describe this method of painting with watercolors. Just watch these GIFs and marvel. It’s really clever and beautiful to watch unfold. – Via Daniela
- Artist AJ Fosik makes false gods out of wood. – Via Lauren
- A rare temperature inversion creates a river of clouds inside of the Grand Canyon. It’s unspeakably beautiful.
- And a special treat: The Blues Brothers shopping mall car chase recreated, shot by shot, stop-motion, in Lego. It is glorious.
Featured image: AJ Fosik ‘Lamplighter to the Promised Land’ (detail)