Mad Quickies 1.14
Steve D January 14, 2013
- Escher cookies!
- Kerntype – a kerning game.
- Single line portraits.
- Googly eye fridge magnets.
- Identifying Anachronisms in ‘Lincoln’ & ‘Mad Men’
- How many seagulls do you need to carry a giant peach?
- Minimalist phone case.
- Control a flying robot with your mind.
- Scrabble fridge magnets.
- Star Wars taxidermy.
- GM labeling, for informed consumers.
(featured image via Instructables)
By Steve D
Steve consists of approximately 60% water and 40% organic molecules, arranged in a configuration that is, among over things, capable of describing itself in this manner.