Mad Quickies 9.24
Steve D September 24, 2012
- So, faster than light travel might be possible after all, but you’d need a practical fusion reactor…
- …like this one but that’ll probably need…
- …high temperature superconductors like this.
- Stone age bees wax tooth filling
- Possible animation in cave paintings
- Scooter pizza cutter
- A cloud made from light bulbs
- Nautilus table
- Melting chocolate lamp
- Space diamonds!
Weta Sends Valve A Present
A Toy Train in Space
By Steve D
Steve consists of approximately 60% water and 40% organic molecules, arranged in a configuration that is, among over things, capable of describing itself in this manner.